If you are reading this, I hope you are enjoying this holiday, and not laboring. Unless you are laboring to have a baby! Which actually, my mom was doing several years ago today. And then poof, there I came, welcomed into the world on September 5! Last year marked a big milestone birthday, so this year is a little more low key. I am celebrating with my family in California, on a wonderful vacation.
Last year, I shared with you 30 of my favorite things. [That should give you a hint on what birthday I am celebrating this year!] So this year, on this special “labor” day, don’t worry I won’t bore you with 31 more, I thought I would just share some goals I have for the next year.
- Keep working hard on my blog! I love writing for all of you. This blog is a great creative outlet for me and something I have loved since day 1. I hope you have too. If there is anything you want to see from me, please let me know in the comments.
- Stay motivated at the gym! Or with activity in general. I always set goals for myself in terms of fitness, and I do them for a little while, then subside. So, this coming year, I want to set attainable goals that I can keep up.
- Continue to travel and try new things! I LOVE exploring our country and others, so I hope to keep visiting old favorites, but trying new things too. And I want to go to one new country that I have never been to. It’s a big world, why not try to see it all!
- Push myself at work! While I may have moments that make me want to pull my hair out, I really do love my job. I want to continue my knowledge of my field and better my career. It’s always good to have goals in your work life I think.
- Spend more time relaxing! I am a busy person. Partly by lifestyle, partly by nature. I like to move, move, move. I mean, you can sit still when you are dead right? But, for my sanity, I need to remember it’s okay to sit down and just relax from time to time. And I’m starting that today….time to go enjoy the beach, and my vacation!
Hope you all have a great day too, but before you go, tell me, what goals are you aiming to hit this coming year?
Signed with Style,