Happy New Year! I hope as you read this you are looking forward to all that is to come in 2021. Like me, you are probably hoping it brings peace, health and safety for our world, and brings us out of the pandemic we are currently facing. Also like me, hopefully you are reflecting back on 2020, looking at both the good and the bad and finding gratitude in the moments that brought you joy. With that in mind, I wanted to share the 5 blog posts that brought me the most joy this year! Check them our for a walk down memory lane, but also inspiration for the coming year.
- Live from the Grammy Awards 2020: What an experience this was! Truly one I will never forget and am so grateful to have it as a highlight of 2020 (and really my life, let’s be real).
- Skiing in Vail: The Best Mental Escape Skiing is always a great way to clear my mind and experience pure tranquility. Little did I know how much this would be needed for the coming months. Glad to have hits the (beautiful) slopes before quarantine lockdown.
- No NEONsense Fashion: A trip with my best friend was a great way to start the year 2020, and in hindsight, even more wonderful since we wouldn’t really get to see each other for the rest of the year. We had a blast touring D.C., and clearly in these pops of color, I was not trying to blend in.
- Come & Knock on My Door: Movie Homes of Chicago: While I did watch a lot of new movies in 2020, my favorites will always be the classics. A lot of said classics were filmed in Chicago, the amazing city I call home. I put together a guide for you to take your own tour and see the real life filming locations for iconic films such as Home Alone, My Best Friends Wedding and Pretty In Pink.
- European Adventure Part 5: Burano, Italy: An amazing trip that actually took place in 2019, but was so full of adventure and beautiful sites it took several posts to share it all, which brought me to part 5, which I shared in 2020. The most colorful town I have ever seen, Burano, Italy, seemed like a great way to bring some cheer to my readers in a time of no travel (even outside our own homes) during the pandemic.
Signed with Style,