- Bracelets – Alex and Ani: These have become staple gifts for my family and friends over the last few years. They are a great way to commemorate a special moment, celebrate a happy occasion, remember a lost loved one or fill a stocking. With endless options and designs, there is bound to be a charm that represents the person you are buying for. They look great on their own and perfect when worn in stacks.
- Treats – Munk Pack: One stocking stuff that is a sure-fire win for people of all ages is food. Now, I am not just talking about any food, I am talking about truly delicious, yet still good for you food. And Munk Pack has you covered. They make decadent cookies for people with a sweet tooth and easy on-the-go oatmeal pouches. They are filling, delicious, cost efficient (if you have a lot of stockings to stuff) and a perfect addition to any stocking!
- Backup Battery – Kate Spade: We live a world where our phones are an extension of our bodies. It’s a little sad, but it’s the way it is for most people. It’s so easy to get in contact with family and friends, pull up a map for directions, view the menu of a new restaurant or Google the question no one knows the answer to. But, what happens when you see the dreaded “10% Battery Remaining” warning. Likely, panic! That’s why a portable battery charger is a must. It’s practical, a perfect size for a stocking stuffer, and when it comes from Kate Spade, oh so cute.
- Activity Tracker – FitBit: It’s true, everyone has pretty much hopped on the bandwagon of the step tracking trend. It seems like it’s been a craze for so long, that maybe you wonder if some might be hopping off that bandwagon soon. But, why leave now…there are new products coming out all the time that do more and more. FitBit’s now track not only your steps, but can monitor your laps in the pool, your heartbeat while you sleep, and on and on. Personally, my favorite is the simple and sleek FitBit Flex 2, which is a perfect size for a stocking and will keep your giftee moving all the way into next Christmas.
- Money Makers – Lotto Tickets: Is this a cop out for buying a real gift? Never! I think everyone, and I mean everyone from a 5 year old (I know, it’s illegal) to a 95 year old likes a good scratch off lotto ticket. It’s fun to take a chance and see if you can win, especially when it’s on Santa’s dime. Give the gift of hope in a 4 inch by 4 inch metallic card, and you’ll make any stuffed stocking more rich!
Signed with Style,