Just like we all know a bookworm who could use the items I shared in my last gift guide, we also all likely know a homebody. Maybe not someone who never likes to get out and about, but someone who likes to have a cozy day at home relaxing and enjoying some solitude. Every homebody needs some special items to make their time more enjoyable, so below I have included some things I think will make your gift to them a huge hit.
- Warming Neck & Shoulder Wrap from Soft Surroundings If you know someone who will be spending any time at home, especially in the winter months, this is a great gift for them. Simply heat this wrap in the microwave, place on shoulders and be utterly relaxed. Perfect for keeping your homebody warm, for helping them relax and for helping them release any muscle tension they may have. And how many of you know someone who works at a computer all day? All hands went up I am sure. Another good person to gift this to.
- Onesies from Francesca’s Remember the days of running around as a kid in your onesie (probably footy) pajamas? Well, kids have the right idea. How comfortable they always are! Well, the kids don’t get to have all the fun. Adult onesies seem to be all over the place right now. These fleece ones from Francesca’s are a perfect addition to any homebody’s closet. They are the best thing to put on for a day at home. Going to the bathroom may take a little extra time, but when you are so comfy, who cares! I have this pair and just love them.
- Candles from Voluspa Whether your homebody is doing chores or relaxing on the couch, burning a candle from Voluspa will set any mood. With so many scents to choose from, you can please just about any palette. (Does palette still work if you aren’t talking about food? I think so.) One of my favorites is Amber Lumiere. It has a woodsy, manly scent, which I just love. Every time your homebody lights their candle, they will feel like it’s the gift that keeps on giving – well, until you run out of wax! But, that is a bonus of these candles, they last a long time!
- Baking Mixes by Krusteaz What better way to spend a day at home than with some baked goods? I can’t think of one! Especially when you can make them yourself, with an easy mix. What I love about Krusteaz mixes is that they are not only easy to make, but they are delicious, and they offer gluten free options (my fellow gluten freebies will appreciate this).
- Ruffled Chenille Robe from Soft Surroundings Whether someone is planning a day at home or not, once they put this on they won’t want to leave the house. It is so cozy! The perfect robe, as it is warm, soft and with the ruffled detail, quite beautiful. The colors are also muted, which seems zen-like and perfect for your homebody.
- Movie Sets from Target & Best Best Buy Let’s face it, we all like a day on the couch or in bed doing absolutely nothing. I am sure your homebody is the same. Instead of banking on the fact that they might binge-watch their favorite TV show all day, why not get them a great movie set. Whether its the series of Vacation movies, a round up of 80’s classics, charming musicals or epic love stories, they will be entertained all day long.
- Alpaca Throws from Restoration Hardware When you think cozy you think alpaca right? Well, if not you need to. These Alpaca throws are cozy in a nutshell. They come in a wide variety of colors and designs, but all are equally as snuggly and perfect for any homebody enjoying some downtime.
Signed with Style,
3 thoughts on “2017 Holiday Gift Guide: For The Homebody”