Famed American fashion photographer Bill Cunningham once said “fashion is the armor to survive the everyday life.” I don’t know that Bill, or anyone, could have said it any better. What we choose to put on each morning is our modern-day shield to the world. Sometimes we want to have a thin shield and let people in, sometimes we want a thick shield to keep people out. Fashion is all about matching your emotions on the inside with how you are dressed on the outside. This year, why not gift the fashionista in your life with armor that can help them survive everyday life, no matter what that brings.
- Vince Camuto Boots from Soft Surroundings Boot season is definitely upon us. No matter where your fashionista lives, she is probably ready to don a beautiful pair of boots. These are the perfect addition to any girls closet. The color is great, the gold detailing adds a nice edge and the over the knee style is very flattering. Vince Camuto boots are timeless and will last your fashionista for years and years.
- Landon Lacey Necklaces Every fashionista needs a simple necklace that can be worn with any ensemble. Landon Lacey makes just that. Actually, they are all so chic you will probably have trouble narrowing it down to just one. Lucky for you, their prices are great, so you can get your fashionista two!
- Metallic Cross Body Bag by Rebecca Minkoff Doesn’t this bag just make your heart beat?! The shape, the detailing, the metallic…it’s just lovely. Any fashionista would be proud to carry this cross-body bag. After all, metallics are the new neutrals.
- Blue Velvet Booties by Sam Edelman These boots are at the top of my wishlist. I don’t know what it is about them but I fell in love the minute I saw them. Velvet is all the rage in fashion right now, so they are definitely on trend. The blue is a great color that can be worn all winter and with so many looks, and the velvet is ultra lux. A gorgeous pair of booties your fashionista would swoon over.
- Bow Necklace from Zara Sometimes clothing needs a little extra oomph. This piece will provide just that! Perfect to add to a button-up, a chunky sweater or a dress. It will take an every day look to the max in style, and it’s as simple as clasping it around your fashionista’s neck.
- Cozy Sweater from EVEREVE What fashionista would not want to curl up in this overly cozy sweater. The off the shoulder style adds a little sexiness, making it a perfect sweater to wear both day and night. Blue is a great color for the winter season and looks wonderful on pretty much all skin colors.
- Guitar Strap Purse Chain by Rebecca Minkoff This is one of many options of guitar straps Rebecca Minkoff offers. They are all so cool! The perfect way to jazz-up any bag or camera. Your fashionista doesn’t have to be a rockstar to look and feel like one.
Signed with Style,