Another calendar year has come and gone, but with that brings a special birthday for me. My blog, my baby really, turns 2! I am so excited about this blogaversary. It’s hard to believe that this passion project of mine has been up and running for two years now. (Seems like it was just yesterday it was my 1 year blogaversary.) It’s incredible the places I’ve been, things I’ve seen, outfits I’ve worn, food I’ve tried and events I’ve attended over the past two years…and I have been able to share it all with you! I cannot thank you enough for joining me on this journey. It’s been a fun one, that is far from over.
In honor of this celebration, I thought it would be fun to highlight some of my favorite posts over the last year (below) and tell you about some exciting things I have in the works for the coming year (also below). And why not take a look back at a couple of my very first posts [here & here]…for a little nostalgia of course!
Favorite Posts From 2017
- Keeping It Cozy – The Perfect Fall Sweater
- The Rhythm Is Gonna Get You
- Leather Lovin’ Both Day & Night
- In A New York Minute – What To Do In NYC On A Time Crunch
- Destination Cuba – Part 1 & Part 2
- Feeling Confidante In Miami Beach
- Dining Decor: Read My Palms
- Dining Decor: Cool Hued Fall Blues
- Come And Knock On My Door
- Picture Perfect Eating In Los Angeles: Malibu Farm
- Give Life A Little Squeeze
What’s To Come In 2018
- A guide to my favorite PINK PALACES (aka pink hotels) across the U.S.
- Monthly DINING DECOR posts showing new and creative ways to style your table.
- For my Chicagoan’s, bi-monthly CITY GIRL GOES TO SUBURBIA posts, featuring fabulous Chicago suburbs to visit.
- New posts about beauty products and trends in the industry.
- Continued fashion posts, sharing my takes on current trends and styles.
- More U.S. (and hopefully global!) travel guides.
- A recap of my experience following the Whole30 program.
I hope you will share with me, in the comments below, what you have loved, what you haven’t and what you would like to see more of in the coming year.
Jacket: Zara Boots: Ugg Hat: Betsey Johnson Sunglasses: Nectar Balloons: Target
Signed with Style,
3 thoughts on “Sarah In Style Turns 2”
Happy Second birthday!! Did you do a cake smash?! Haha best of luck this year!
xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries
Oh I should have, haha!!